A Closer Look At Sneakydeez
Thank you for visiting our page
If you have ever wondered what it looks like to wear your own Sneakydeez, then look no further 😁
On the other hand...
How it feels to wear Sneakydeez is a completely different story... unfortunately images don't do it justice to describe how it makes our customers feel.
If you consider yourself a highly active person in sport and fitness then you know what its like to have your body fatigue on you, it's completely normal. This cry of fatigue is a sign of your body crying for a rest day.
And rightfully so, if you are an experienced active person you will understand the positive and negatives of rest periods.
- POSITIVES: It restores your body to a normal state after stress
- NEGATIVES: Can make you feel lazy
Fortunately, we have you covered if you experience sore wrists after your training. If you are a pole dancer, gymnast, crossfitter, aerial dance enthusiast or yogi then you will know exactly what I am talking about.
- feeling wrist tenderness 24/7 that doesn't seem to go away
- loss of grip from wrist soreness
- Basic things like shopping, tapping on your phone and other life stuff that involves your wrist (most things) becomes a task to deal with the pain.